Friday, January 1, 2010

Facebook App Games

Well, I may have finally given in. I have to admit, I've never been much of a fan of Facebook (despite me being logged in right now).

Anyway, it seems that everyone I know is addicted to some sort of Facebook game. I've played a few, but have never really put much time into any of them. I think my brother may have finally convinced me to give Farmville a second try.

Any other suggestions for games? I've tried Barn Buddy as well and so far I think I like it better than Farmville.

We'll see how it goes...

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Raine said...

I have played a lot of the more popular games on facebook and my favorite by far is Castle Age. Mafia Wars is next favorite, but mostly because I know so many other people that play it. However, the interaction between friends is still higher in Castle Age if you like making that kind of connection.

January 22, 2010 at 4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home