Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Habbo & SOE Promotions

Just a few quick virtual world deals I've noticed lately...

If you grab a Habbo Hotel card at GameStop by December 13th @ 11:59pm PT, you'll get a free rare Arcade Cabinet furni. I bought my $10 card (worth 50 coins) last weekend and have already received my reward. As long as I'm talking about Habbo, make sure to log-in and check out the awesome improvements made to pets! Your pet can now earn experience and badges.

Sony Online Entertainment is also holding a 25% more station cash promotion for station cash cards sold at participating retailers. Free Realms, EverQuest and EverQuest II cards must be redeemed this week by November 29th to receive the bonus Station Cash reward. I picked up my Free Realms card at Walmart today.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home