Thursday, July 9, 2009

Bobba

This virtual world looks interesting... almost enough to make me want a new phone that will actually allow me to play it.

Bobba is from Sulake, the developers of Habbo Hotel (Habbo fans will recognize the word 'Bobba'), which I'm rather fond of. I've been following it for a while now and it seems to have a lot of potential. If you've got a compatible mobile phone, you might want to check it out.

http://www.bobba.com/

I'm not much for mobile gaming, but I did love Pocket Kingdom. Anyone tried Bobba? How is it?

UPDATE: Gamasutra reported a while back that Sulake plans on releasing Bobba onto the PC in the future. Well, screw getting a new phone... I'd rather play on PC anyway so I'll just wait it out.
“Of course I can say that we’re not planning to limit this only to mobile
phones,” he expanded. "In the future it will also be for the PC platform
market.”

http://www.gamasutra.com/php-bin/news_index.php?story=23404

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home