Sunday, July 5, 2009

Free Realms 4th

Time for Summer fun and a 4th of July celebration in Free Realms.

For a limited time only, members can purchase an 'Uncle Sam' suit in the Marketplace. There is also a special Roman Candle you can win by defeating Grekel in a card game (he's at Seaside), and three different color Sparklers available. Lastly, there are also and some special quests that are awarding stickers that you can use to trade in for special summer goodies. So visit Free Realms and make sure to head on over to Seaside!

I've spent some time playing over the weekend and finally went out and bought a membership. I've been pretty distracted from questing and leveling up my Brawler and Chef (which are what I usually play as), but it's still a fun game to explore and now that I'm a member I need to become a Wizard!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home