Monday, October 15, 2007

Yay New Content, Boo Bugs!

So the new Oblivion content, titled Fighter's Stronghold, is available today! If you plan on downloading it, do it NOW because it's free for the first week.

Being a big Oblivion fan, I've already downloaded it and begun playing. I had become ridiculously addicted to Oblivion for a while, but it's been a few months now since I played it. I spent MONTHS exploring, doing quests and completing the guild missions. I loved the game, but I actually left it with some bad memories because I ran into a bug that halted my progress with one of the Guild quests.

Basically, I completed a quest, received my award and was told to wait for the next quest... but my quest log never updated and the person who is supposed to give me the next quest won't give it to me. It's VERY frustrating because I've spent soooo much time with Oblivion and hate to see something like this happen. Plus, I'm playing the 360 version, so I want my achievements. Ah well. Someday maybe I'll replay the game and try to finish the Thieves Guild quest, but I've put in too much time with the game to start over now (making it even MORE frustrating). I've heard about a lot of people experiencing similar bugs, so be careful!!!

I'm having a blast playing Oblivion again... I think playing Two Worlds recently gave me a bit of a craving for it. I never quite finished all of Shivering Isles either, so maybe I'll jump back into Sheogorath while I'm at it.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home