Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The Orange Box.. Gotta Have it!

Totally un-RPG related, but The Orange Box comes out today. For those who aren't familiar with it, it's the latest installment in the acclaimed Half-Life series. Although, it's more than just a single game... it's an entire package that includes Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2: Episode 1 and the all new Half-Life 2: Episode 2. Not to mention the multiplayer Team Fortress and the interesting new Portal.

I'm particularly excited about this release because I never actually got around to playing Half-Life 2 at release. I've obviously played the classic Half-Life (and dabbled in some Team Fortress), which is probably my favorite FPS of all time due to its exciting storytelling, out of this world weaponry, and fast-paced, edge-of-your-seat gameplay. Other games have successfully mimicked this same formula, but Half-Life is the the original. Unfortunately, life, crappy computers, and various other games have kept me from experiencing the sequel.

Considering I've been wanting to check out Half-Life 2 for quite a while now, The Orange Box is a great deal that I can't afford to miss out on!!! For those that are interested, The Orange Box is available for Xbox 360 and PC with a price tag of $59.99.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home