Monday, October 8, 2007

Xbox Live Happenings

XboxAs an Xbox fan, I just wanted to notify gamers of some noteworthy happenings on Xbox Live.

First off, two new demos of interest have been added: Bladestorm and Conan. I haven't played Bladestorm yet, but it's in the same vein as the Dynasty Warriors series... only based in Europe. As for Conan, I've played through the demo and really enjoyed it. Conan is a hack n' slash adventure similar to God of War in many respects.

Both games will be available on the Xbox 360 and PS3, with Conan heading for release later this month and Bladestorm coming next month.

The second noteworthy piece of news is that Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords is almost ready for launch on the Xbox Live Arcade! This highly addictive and deep game was originally released on the DS and PSP and will be available for download on Live this Wednesday for 1200 points.

I've already played (and loved) the DS version of Puzzle Quest, but I still plan on getting the Xbox Live version. It's a really fun game, and I prefer console gaming as opposed to handheld gaming anyway, so I look forward to the Xbox release!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home