Monday, October 8, 2007

I'm a Wussy

Want to hear a sad confession? I still haven't beat BioShock.

The game is absolutely amazing, but the eerie atmosphere of the game and the edge-of-your seat suspense makes it a game that I find hard to play for long durations. Yes, I'm a pansy!!!

Of course, a few other games have distracted me since I've started BioShock. The main distraction being Two Worlds, which is flawed but so ridiculously huge that it managed to kill a lot of my time. There's also the fact that I'm all about exploration, so I've wasted a lot of time in BioShock exploring to make sure I've seen every nook and cranny in Rapture. If it weren't for that, I probably would have completed the game weeks ago.

Ah well. I'm almost done... wrapping it up now.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home