Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Two Worlds - So far, so good!

2 WorldsI received Two Worlds in the mail today (finally!) and I have to admit I blew the entire day addictively playing the game.

So far I'm enjoying it a lot. The game is extremely open and allows for you to freely roam the countryside, embark on quests, battle enemies, and spend hours acquiring new skills and items. It's a lot of fun for fans of game's like Morrowind or Oblivion.

So far I'm not at al sold on the whole "you can shape the world" aspect of the game, which was one of the most hyped features. I'm many hours into the game and haven't really made much of an impact aside from completing quests. I've been given very few choices aside from whether or not I want to pick up a quest. Hopefully that will change as the game progresses.

I definately see some problems with the game, but right now I'm still having fun. I'll make up my mind later.

Now that I spent the whole day playing Two Worlds, I have a lot of catching up to do on other things. Anyway, so far so good!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home