Friday, March 26, 2010

zOMG!

I was recently encouraged to check out zOMG, an MMORPG attached to Gaia Online. I can honestly say, I've become pretty hooked.

zOMG is very easy to pick up and play for just a few minutes at a time. It loads fairly quickly, doesn't require any big downloads, and is free to play. The mechanics are also pretty easy to get the hang of, so the learning curve is quite small.


Another thing I love about zOMG is the character customization. There are just SO many ways to customize the appearance of your avatar with different clothing, hairstyles and accessories. If you're familiar with the Gaia community, your zOMG avatar is the same one that you use on their forum.


zOMG is still in Beta, but it's a very polished game. The environments are beautiful, the sound effects and music help bring the cartoony world to life. I definitely suggest you give it a try!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home