Monday, March 22, 2010

City of Eternals

So lately I've been checking out City of Eternals, a vampire themed MMORPG.

City of Eternals is free to play and connects with your facebook account. You can post updates of your progess to facebook (which your friends will probably hate), invite friends to join, declare your facebook friends as your minions to complete special tasks for you, and connect with City of Eternals players through facebook.

It's a fairly casual/social experience, so there isn't a lot of RPG depth. If you're hardcore, you might be disappointed. But so far I've found it to be an interesting adventure. It's easy to pick up and play for just a few minutes, you can customize your vampire in numerous ways, and it's free to play. Enough depth to keep me interested, but still light enough to not wear me out!

I will admit, I've run into some bad slowdown and bugs, but the game is still in Beta.

I'm a n00b, though, so there's plenty more to explore. Check it out for yourself at www.cityofeternals.com.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home