Thursday, January 8, 2009

Update and Changes

I've moved my blog from it's previous location on http://www.just-rpg.com/ to a blogger site because Just-RPG is having some technical difficulties. I'm still with Just-RPG as Managing Editor and yes, Just-RPG is still alive... so don't go making any assumptions! LOL

Anyway, as a result of the technical difficulties and the recent move, there may be some broken links, missing images and other small problems. I may or may not move the blog back to Just-RPG... we'll see when the problems clear up. I've been doing a lot of non-RPG related blogging lately.... geared more towards virtual worlds (specifically for kids) so I'm considering changing the name and focus of my blog. Hmmm. Of course, I rarely updated nowadays anyway, so I'm probably overthinking this!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home