Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween to any and all readers out there!

If you didn't read my earlier anouncement, I'm a bit busy with a new job. I also recently started an Advanced C++ Programming course. So... yeah, I don't currently have a lot of time to dedicate to this blog or gaming in general.

Fortunately, the C++ course ends in 5 more weeks and it shouldnt take me too long to adjust to the new job. With any luck things will be back to normal soon. My videogames are piling up!!!

I'm also hoping to launch a new Just-RPG forum. There's nothing going on there, but I'd love to eventualy build it into something. This definately isn't my main focus right now, but if you've got a few seconds join up and make a post or two!

http://www.justrpg.freemyforum.com/

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home