Sunday, October 28, 2007

The Real World

I just started a new 'real world' job. Yes, I work outside of Just-RPG! Haha. So all of those people who want to join the staff and keep emailing me and asking me how much we get paid... stop! We don't! It's all volunteer. Sure, there are perks, but it's not a full-time job.

Although, by all means email me if you're interested in volunteering. We've been actively looking for people to help out around the site for quite a while now and haven't found ANYONE that really meets what we're looking for.

Anyway, short story long.. I'm considerably busier now than before, so if I update less, I apologize. I already have an inbox full of news items I've been meaning to post, so stay tuned!!!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home