Monday, September 24, 2007

Wii Fit... Funny Video

Prepare for a brief rant... or just go down to the video... it's hilarious!

I'm not going to lie, I'm still a critic of the Wii and have yet to give in to all of the hype. Yeah, I occasionally play Wii, and there are a few titles that I've enjoyed quite a bit such as Big Brain Acadmy. Still, even the games that I've enjoyed have all had limited appeal and my Wii goes largely unplayed while I play 'real' games on my Xbox 360, like Blue Dragon and BioShock. I guess I'm still not convinced that it's anything more than a casual game system and a platform for party games. It's great that the system is attracting so much attention, but I'm a hardcore gamer, not a casual gamer. Party games are cool... but for 10 minutes. Wii Play, one of the system's best sellers, is pretty much a pile of crap. Honestly, Wii Sports is awesome considering it's free, but it still has limited appeal and isn't deep enough to hold the interest of a real gamer, who expects some level of depth in a game.

Anyway, my pessimistic views on the Wii probably made this even funnier for me. I almost fell out of my chair laughing. Enjoy!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home