Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

So I just saw Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Honestly, I thought it was pretty good. It started out on the slow side, but it picked up towards the end and left me eager for the next film. My personal favorite part (*spoiler ahead*) was an all-out battle of magic between Dumbledore and Voldemort. It had some great special effects and reminded me of what I would have liked to have seen between Gandalf and Sarauman in The Fellowship of the Ring. I think I liked a couple of the previous Potter films better, but Order of the Phoenix is still a solid entry in the series.

I've also played the video game (Wii version), which is a total stinker. Don't bother with it. The controls are just a mess, the voice acting is poor, and it's only one player.





Anyway, this isn't RPG related, but I assumed that everyone here is a fantasy fan and might want to know.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home