Thursday, April 5, 2007

4/05/07 - Daily Links

Yuck, I'm sick. Really sick. So, my updates might be sparse over the next few days. I've been sleeping all day, and my fever is just getting worse. Blah... Due to illness, I missed last nights links, so I'm just going to combine them with todays. Anyway, link time!

RPG Watch Reviews Geneforge 4 - Spiderweb's PC RPG is a hit with them, scoring 4 out of 5 stars.

IGN Reviews Silverfall - A not so impressive final score for this one.

GamePro Rates Enchanted Arms - A 2.75/5 score. Not so good.

GamePro Reviews Chocobo Tales - Another suprisingly high grade for this DS RPG. I may have to check this one out...

IGN Likes Super Paper Mario - An 8.9 final score. Looks like Wii fans are in for a treat.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home