Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Playing Castlevania

Vampires+Whips= So, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night is now available on Xbox Live for 800 Microsoft points. Being the Symphony of the Night fan that I am, I downloaded it right away.

So far it's a lot of fun, and true to the classic Playstation experience. Ever since the series went to the handhelds, I've lost a little bit of interest. While the games are solid, I don't really like playing for long hours on a tiny little GBA screen. I for one am glad to have a chance to play a 2D Castlevania on a console again.

Anyway, if you haven't downloaded it yet, Symphony of the Night on Xbox Live Arcade definitely has my recommendation! It's a very cheap purchase and an exceptional gaming experience.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home